In the face of failure, I stand tall,
A moment's stumble, but I won't fall.
For failure's lessons, I'll surely find,
And with newfound strength, I'll realign.
Though dreams may falter, and plans may break,
I'll rise from ashes, for my own sake.
In failure's grip, I'll forge my way,
With determination, come what may
Failure, a teacher, with sternest of grace,
Unfurls its lessons, in life's relentless chase.
It whispers of resilience, with every defeat,
And paints a portrait, where growth finds its seat.
In failure's embrace, courage finds its might,
The strength to rise, and resume the fight.
For failure's a bridge, to new paths unknown,
Where seeds of triumph, are quietly sown.
For failure's just a part of life,
A chance to grow, to face the strife.
So I'll embrace it, make it mine,
And from my failure, success will shine







.jpeg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment