In your eyes, I see a world anew,
A precious gem, so pure and true.
My darling daughter, you're a treasure untold,
A love so deep, it will never grow old.
From the moment you came into my life,
You filled my days with endless delight.
Your laughter, like music, dances in the air,
Bringing warmth and joy beyond compare.
A reflection of love that lights up your face.
Your innocence, a beacon in the night,
Guiding me through darkness with your light.
With each passing day, you grow so fast,
Blossoming into a beauty that will forever last.
May your dreams take flight on gentle wings,
As you reach for the stars and all that life brings.
I'll be there beside you, holding your hand,
Through life's ups and downs, I'll help you withstand.
You're my heart, my soul, my reason to be,
Forever and always, you'll mean everything to me.
So, my dearest daughter, this poem I send,
To express the love that will never end.
You are a gift, a blessing from above,
And in your embrace, I find endless love.
Know that no matter where life may lead,
You'll always have me, in times of need.
For you are my daughter, forever cherished,
A love so deep, it can never be diminished

Your Mummy,






.jpeg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment