In the depths of despair, my heart does dwell,
A tale of lost love I'm compelled to tell.
Like autumn leaves, our love once vibrant and bold,
Now withered, faded, a story untold.
Once we danced in fields of blossoms bright,
Our love was a symphony, a radiant light.
But time's cruel hand swept our dreams away,
Leaving me alone, lost in shades of gray.
Your laughter, like music, once filled my days,
But now echoes fade, in sorrow's disarray.
The touch of your hand, once a gentle breeze,
Now a distant memory, lost in the seas.
I search in the echoes of a forgotten song,
For fragments of love that once belonged.
But the stars in the sky, they no longer align,
Leaving me adrift, a ship without a sign.
Yet, in this darkness, a glimmer remains,
A whisper of hope amidst the pain.
For love lost is a lesson, bitter and sweet,
A chance to grow, to heal and to meet
A new dawn awaits, with promises untold,
Though scars may linger, love can unfold.
In the tapestry of life, we find our way,
With newfound strength, to love another day.
So I'll cherish the memories, both joy and strife,
And let my heart heal in the rhythm of life.
For in this journey, love's lessons I've found,
A bittersweet symphony, forever profound.
![]() |
picture was taken from Google images |







.jpeg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment